- Stamp – Holly Berry House “Camaroon Scarab”
- Scarab – stamped with Perfect Medium and then “painted” with Perfect Pearls: Turquoise, Forever Blue, and Forever Green.
- Corner punch – Marvy Uchida
- Cardstock – Cordenon So Silk papers in Shocking Green and Fair Blue
- Rhinestones – KaiserCraft
This is one from the set of 12 Artist Trading Cards I made (all the same) to trade with a stamp group the other night. The Perfect Pearls have a very nice sheen–perfect for the bug, and the paper is pearlescent too! Not sure how clearly you can see the sheen in the photo. Thanks for checking-in.