- Stamp – Holly Berry House “Camaroon Scarab”
- Scarab – stamped with Perfect Medium and then “painted” with Perfect Pearls: Turquoise, Forever Blue, and Forever Green.
- Corner punch – Marvy Uchida
- Cardstock – Cordenon So Silk papers in Shocking Green and Fair Blue
- Rhinestones – KaiserCraft
This is one from the set of 12 Artist Trading Cards I made (all the same) to trade with a stamp group the other night. The Perfect Pearls have a very nice sheen–perfect for the bug, and the paper is pearlescent too! Not sure how clearly you can see the sheen in the photo. Thanks for checking-in.
Leave a comment | tags: stamping | posted in Artist's Trading Cards
- Stamp – from Basic Grey “Dragonfly” set – The bee is colored with Copic Markers.
- Sentiment stamp – Inkadinkado “Greetings”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Wisteria” collection
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Twenty”
- Carstock – Bazzill
I based this card on the latest card sketch at Mojo Monday: #196. I’m not sure that these were the perfect papers to choose for this sketch, but I do like the little pieces all put together! And you’ve got to love the bug!
1 Comment | tags: cardmaking, stamping | posted in Challenges, General Cards, Mojo Monday