- Sentiment Stamp – Hero Arts
- Leaf stamp – from “Trees and Leaves” set by Inkadinkadoo
- Patterned papers – “cupcake dot-grid” by Doodlebug Designs; “Passion Fruit Flourish” by BoBunny and green print from KI Memories Flourish Paper Pad
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities – Lacey Circles and Standard Circles Large
- Flower – Hero Arts
- Leaf embellishment – Prima Marketing
- Brad – Creative Impressions
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Edges inked with Colorbox Chalk Ink
This was a fun sketch to try from the Card Patterns site. I used it to make a Mother’s Day card to send to Operation Write Home. The troops need lots of cards to send to their mothers and I am going to make a very small contribution. I like to combine pink and green. The color combination and flower make it seem Springy even though the wetaher is not! Thanks for visiting.
March 30th, 2011 at 10:58 pm
What a beautiful take on the sketch Yvonne! I love the petal stamps and the contrast of pink & green. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.
April 2nd, 2011 at 7:20 am
Such a wonderful mix of colors! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!