There’s nothing like an Easter card with bunnies! I always enjoy using Lawn Fawn images when I create critter cards.
- Lawn Fawn stamps and dies – Easter Before ‘n Afters and Simply Celebrate Spring
- Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts (frame die) – Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Springtime Collection: 4128 Chickies
- Copic markers
- Lawn Fawn Glitter Pen
I colored the stamped images with Copic markers and added some glitter with the Lawn Fawndamentals glitter pen, which gave the eggs a nice sparkle. The jelly bean pattern on the paper picked up the colors I used in the scene. I liked how the scalloped edge on the frame repeated the same pattern as the edge of the Easter basket. It was fun to put together this scene for some Easter cheer. Thanks for stopping by.
- If you Give a Crafter a Cookie – Challenge #155 April
- Cute Card Thursday – Challenge #680 Anything Goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies – April Challenge