- Stamps –
- Penny Black “Dressed to Scare”
- The Cat’s Pajamas “Hey Pumpkin”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Patterned paper – unknown
- Glitter cardstock – Paper Accents
- Stickers – Rain Dots Bats
- Copic markers
I made this card for World Card Making Day when a friend challenged us to make an “Oldie Moldie” card, which is a term she has coined that means you need to use supplies you’ve had for a long time. The outcome would be, if you made these cards often, you would have fewer old craft supplies! I’ve had the cat stamp, die, patterned papers and bat stickers for probably more than a decade! It is pretty fun to use “old friends” I’ve had in my Halloween stash for years. I need to make more! Thanks for visiting.
October 14th, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Really neat card, love the kitty stamp. I too should make oldie, moldie cards and projects although I do, they never seem to disappear completely.