- Stamp – Stampendous “Old World Greetings”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- Iridescent paper – Creative International Papers
- Patterned paper (trunk) – Chatterbox “Fine Engraved Paper in Chocolate”
- Iris fold pattern – Circle of Crafter’s
I wanted to make an iris folded Christmas card this year. I used a tree pattern published at Circle of Crafters and some iridescent papers in greens and blues. Unfortunately I ran out of time and only got one made! I guess I’ll have to make more now for next Christmas. Thanks for visiting!