- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Penguins”
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Classic Ovals” and “Lacey Ovals”
- Patterned paper – Pebbles “Nancy”
- Ribbon – American Crafts
- Crystal stickers – Clear 2mm, Mark Richards, Inc.
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Corner punch – EK Success
This was a fun color combination–and what better way to use black and white (and yellow) than in creating a penguin?! Hurray! I made this card in response to the challenge at 365 Cards for Day 251 – Black, White and Yellow color combination. I like adding one more color to black and white in cardmaking. Thanks for stopping by today.