- Digital image – Dover Publishing
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Decorative Tile Set”
- Patterned papers – SEI Entrada Collection: “Beni Savanna, Goblet, and Etosha Plain”
- Dies – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Pens – Sakura Gelly Roll Sparkle Pens
I created this card using the current sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches for Challenge #53. I recently purchased some really nice SEI papers with copper foil in the patterns. It seemed perfect for the background strips for this sketch. I added sparkle to the digital image as well, but coloring the butterfly with the Sakura sparkly gel pens. I added some additional sparkle around the image with some faux stitched dots. Thanks for visiting today.