- Stamp – from Hero Arts “Antique Engravings” set
- Patterned papers – Butterfly stamped on BasicGrey “Green at Heart” collection; K&Company “Green Paisley”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug Kassie’s Brocade
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Border punch – EK Success “English Ivy”
- Circle die-cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities – “Lacey Circles”
- Ribbon – May Arts
This sketch is from Card Patterns. After stamping the butterfly on patterned paper, I cut it out and folded up the wings. The die-cuts are popped up with pop dots, as is the butterfly. Thank you for stopping by.