- Dies –
- Simon Says Stamp – Merry Christmas, Abby Snowflake, and Melody Snoflake
- Impression Obsession – Snowflakes Die Set
- Sequins – Simon Says Stamp – Moonshine
- Ink – Ranger Ink Distress ink – Tumbled Glass
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
- Zig Wink of Stella clear brush pen
I created this simple, almost completely white card for a wintery Christmas card. I die cut snowflakes and the sentiment from white cardstock, cutting two of each and layering each pair together so the dimension would make them stand up and out on the white background a little more clearly. I edged the card front with light blue ink and mounted it on a white card base. I applied clear sparkly ink to the snowflakes with the Wink of Stella pen and added some iridescent clear sequins to accentuate the wintery look. Thanks for stopping by.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – “Snow White”
Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #84 – “Happy Holidays”
November 13th, 2017 at 9:39 am
Simple, lovely card
November 14th, 2017 at 1:22 pm
Very classy, Yvonne, thanks for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!