- Flourish stamp – Hero Arts “Fabulous Flourish”
- Sentiment stamp – Printworks “Wonderful”
- Hummingbirds – Hero Arts “Antique Engravings” set
- Rhinestones – Mark Richards (light pink) and Kaisercraft (light green)
- Cardstock – BoBunny “Strawberry Double Dot”
The challenge for this card is at Operation Write Home right now–it is to create a card using a flourished t-shirt as inspiration. I used stamps to create the entire image, and stippled ink in the background to add some more color. This was quite a challenge for me, but it was fun! Thanks for stopping by!
November 5th, 2011 at 6:13 am
Great card! Love the muted colors and clean design! TFS!
November 5th, 2011 at 2:14 pm
Hi Yolanda, that swirly stamp looks terrific! The birds make a nice touch, plus the bling. Your card is inspiring me to make some cards like this out of some swirly type stamps I have but have been too chicken to use!
November 5th, 2011 at 2:19 pm
Sorry Yvonne, I am such a goof with names! One time I called a friend of mine by the wrong name for a WEEK. She knew I would catch it sooner or later – and it was LATER, lol!
November 7th, 2011 at 3:41 pm
Wow, I love this card! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!