- Stamps – Flourishes “Calendar Set 1”
- Border punch – EK Success “Dotted Scallop”
- Die cuts made from Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Ribbon – Creative Expressions
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils
This is just a simple floral card. I colored the stamped image with Copic markers and then went back in with Prismacolors to add some additional shading and highlights. Then I just layered it up and that was about it! Thanks for the visit!
- Stamps – Flourishes “Calendar Set 1” and sentiment from Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Die cuts made from Nestabilities “Classic Ovals” and “Lacey Ovals”
- Patterned Cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
I used a lovely crocus stamp from Flourishes for this card. I colored the image with Copic markers first, and then added colored pencil for highlights and additional shading. I layered the die cut ovals for an elegant look. This week’s Midweek Throwdown Challenge at OWH was to make an anniversary card, so this technique worked well for such a card. Thanks for visiting.