- Digital image – Tiffany Doodles
- Stamp – Hero Arts
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Sun Kissed Stripe”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this card with the first image in this round of the Crafter’s Digital Art Center’s Progressive Challenge. The digital “stamp” was created by Tiffany Doodles, and I colored it with Copic markers and added some sandpaper for the sand. Just a fun card that will be shipped off to OWH so that a soldier can send a bright “hello” to someone. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Darcie’s “Here Comes the Sun” cling set (both sentiment and sun)
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Stella Ruby” and “Porcelain” 6 X 6″ paper pads
- Background – created with Ranger Adirondak Alcohol Inks & Mixables – Polished Agate Technique
- Cardstock – WorldWin
It is time for some Summer cards to send off to Operation Write Home (with the Father’s Day cards!). I started playing with my alcohol inks last week for a background and thought I’d do some more with different colors. Sometimes it is fun just to make backgrounds! I used the current sketch at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps – Sketch #114 for this card. I like the little diamond shape in the middle. Thanks for visiting today.