- Stamps – JustRite “Botanical Medallions & Banners”
- Die cut – made with JustRite (Spellbinders) “Nested Oval Medallion Labels”
- Patterned paper – SEI “Silver Valley” – 6 X 6″ pad
- Embossing folder – Sizzix “Damask and Regal Flourishes” Texture Fades
- Cardstock – Bazzill and WorldWin
- Pearls made with Viva Decor Pearl Pen – Silver Chrome
This card features stamped images from JustRite and the nifty dies that match the stamps (or vice versa!). I stamped both the irises and the frame with this set. I colored the irises with Copic markers, popped them up with dimensional adhesive, and accented the frame with pearls made with my handy dandy silver pearl pen. Pearl pens are my favorite supply right now! The sketch is this week’s from Mojo Monday Sketch #256. The card base is metallic silver from Bazzill, which sets off the silver in the patterned paper and the pearls. Thanks for visiting.
It is time for another chance to make a card in the OWH Be A Rebel – Virtual Cardmaking Party!
This challenge is to make a card using Bright Colors!
We’re having fun making cards on National Scrapbook weekend! How rebellious of us! This is your chance to be challenged to make nine different cards (or more!) by visiting the honorary OWH Rebels. For links to all of the challenges, click the banner above.
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Sun Kissed Stripe” and “Sun Kissed Party”
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Everyday Sayings”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Border punch – EK Success “Double Embossed Dotted Lace Edger Punch”
This is a pretty simple card where I let the patterned paper do the talking! This is fun BoBunny paper that has lots of different images featured in small squares. I just cut some of them out and layered them with bright colors over black cardstock. Then I popped up the sentiment for a little dimension.
And for another…
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics “Pink Glazed Dots” and WorldWin “Caribbean Colors: Kiwi”
- Ribbon – Maya Road Journey Ribbon “Cool Ribbon Belts Collection”
- Border Punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
This is another card featuring bright colors. I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #239 for this one–or at least my interpretation. All of the paper pieces are edged in blue ColorBox Chalk Ink and the stars are colored with Copic markers. Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the Party!
I’d love to see your cards featuring bright colors! Please link your card below!
- Digital image – Ike’s Art - colored with Copic Markers
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Patterned papers – Black Market Paper Society “Ebony & Alabaster” 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Felt flower – Creative Impressions “Blossoms & Leaves”
- Paper leaf – Prima Marketing, Inc.
- Brad/metal flower – Nunn Design “Daisy Brad”
This card features a digital image by Ike’s Art that I got by participating in the Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC) Freebies Progressive Challenge. I colored the image with Copic markers. The card design is based on the current sketch at Mojo Monday: Sketch #234. I created it in response to the March ODBD challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps, which is a “Tic-Tac-Toe” challenge where I had to pick three in a row from elements on their game board. As it turned out, I managed to get two different lines of three in a row: Brads, Digi Stamp, Die Cut and Die Cut, Layers , Stripes. This was a really fun idea for a challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!
Above is a closer look at a couple of this card’s details.
- Stamps – Inkadinkado “The Aviary Assortment” and Hero Arts “Year Round Sentiments”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Lime Rickey” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Trim – MultiCraft Imports
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I made this card for the Midweek Throwdown “Miss You” Challenge at OWH Stars and Stamps. I used Sketch #232 at Mojo Monday for design inspiration. I added a few spots of color to the owl with Copic markers to spice him up a bit. Lots of pattern going on here, but hopefully it will be cheery for someone to receive! Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Card Art Flower Tapestry”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Hunt & Gather”
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Foliage”
- Border punch – Stampin’ Up “Scallop Edge”
- Rhinestones – KaiserCraft “Lime”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I used Mojo Monday Sketch #230 when I made this card. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for the challenge, but I’m still posting the card! I accented the stamped image with Ranger Distress Inks. This is a square card, which is always a fun orientation for me. Thanks for visiting.
- Stamps – Hero Arts “Scattered Leaves” clear set
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics, Bazzill Dots and Worldwin
- ColorBox Chalk Ink: Charcoal
I made a simple, color-blocked card with this fun sketch from Mojo Monday this week: Mojo Monday Sketch #225. The images in the Hero Arts set lended themselves well to the design and once I stamped each piece, I simply edged them with ColorBox Chalk charcoal ink. I popped each piece up with double-sided tape and Voila! Thanks for visiting.
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Live Life” clear set
- Patterned papers – BoBunny “Enchanted” collection
- Die cut - Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Worldwin
- Crystal stickers – Mark Richards Enterprises
I used the current sketch, #222, at Mojo Monday as my inspiration for this card. I combined teal and purple for an interesting color pallette. I’ve used three different patterned papers, all from the BoBunny “Enchanted” collection. These are all black and white, so the teal and purple brighten the card up considerably. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – Tree and Season’s Greetings from Inkadinkado Holiday Clear Set: “Silhouettes”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Corner punch – EK Success “Photo Corner Curved”
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder – “Victoria”
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey “Eskimo Kisses” collection
- Cardstock – BoBunny dots and Bazzill Basics
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
- Pleated satin ribbon – May Arts
This Christmas card was made using the current Mojo Monday sketch: #204. These papers and ribbon all go together nicely (despite the way the scan turned out!). This is a fun sketch. Thanks for visiting.
- Patterned papers – Basic Grey: “Basics Lineup,” “Pyrus: Pirum,” “Pyrus: Chinese White”
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Netstabilities “Lacey Circles” and “Standard Circles Large”
- Stamps – Taylored Art Work – “Butterfly,” Hero Arts ‘”Flourish Wave,” Northwoods: “Capital For You”
This card was designed using the current Mojo Monday Sketch #202. The papers are all Basic Grey. Thanks for stopping by.
- Patterned papers – Pink Paislee “Butterfly Garden” collection
- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large” and Memory Box “Valerian Flourish”
- Cardstock – BoBunny and Bazzill
- Flower – KaiserCraft
- Flower center – made with Bottle Cap, Inc. image with Epoxy Dot overlay
I created this card using the Mojo Monday Sketch #199. Paper edges and the flower were inked with ColorBox Chalk Ink for some added color. The flourish die is very intricate–something pretty new from Memory Box. The papers and image are new materials I put together for Stampin’ Cat Studio for today’s What’s New, Pussycat? open house. I hope you enjoyed your visit.