Just a little diversion from the usual paper and ink for the holidays. I’ve been making some beaded snowflake ornaments for a change of pace. I used Darice snowflake ornament (wire) forms and an assortment of beads, many of which are scattered around the floor still, a result of my various beading accidents!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- Die cut made with Memory Box “Grand Merry Christmas” die
- Patterned papers – SEI “Berry Melody Collection: Christmas” woven sheet with foil accents and KaiserCraft “Christmas Carol Collection: O’Holy Night”
- Metal accents – Momenta
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This card is very clean and simple, yet merry! This die cut, made with a Memory Box die, creates such a lovely focal point. I like to combine two subtle, patterned papers and just keep it at that with the small snowflake embellishments.Thanks for checking in during this busy time!
- Dies – Impression Obsession “Vintage Ornament,” Elizabeth Craft Designs “Sprig with Berries,” and Penny Black “Love and Joy”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Christmas”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- WorldWin translucent vellum “Frost Iridescent”
- Silver mirror cardstock
This card is made up of die cuts and embossing–no stamping! Not only that, I combined dies from three different companies, which made it kind of fun! It is also fitting for the CAS-ual Fridays Clean and Simple Challenge #122 “Out on a Limb.” Thanks for stopping by today.
- Dies – die cuts made with Elizabeth Craft Designs “Pinecone” and “Sprig with Berries” and Penny Black “Love and Joy”
- Embossing folder – Sizzix
- Patterned paper – BoBunny “Silver and Gold” collection
- Metallic cord
- Gold Circle Diamond Dots Stickers – Stampendous
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I created this Christmas card using several different die cuts, which made it kind of fun, as I mixed different colors of cardstock for some richness and a little more complexity to the imagery. This is a perfect response to the Shopping our Stash challenge #129: Holiday or Winter. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamp – Stamper’s Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection “Mini Blueprints” set
- Ranger Distress Inks – Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, and Mowed Lawn
- Perfect Pearls Mist – Biscotti
- Krylon gold pen
I made a set of 10 of these trading cards to exchange with my Craft Stamper group. We meet monthly and exchange ATCs and ideas from things we learn from Craft Stamper magazine. This design was inspired by an Andy Warhol technique featured in the November 2013 issue. I used Ranger Distress Inks and Perfect Pearls mists to create the background. I then stamped the tree in the same color as I applied to the background, and made a metallic gold border around the edge of the cards with a Krylon gold pen. I inked and stamped another tree image in Mowed Lawn green, cut it out and popped it up with dimensional adhesive to give the tree some visual interest. Finally, I added accents on the tree with Sakura Jelly Roll pens. Thanks for visiting today.
- Stamp – Hero Arts “Merry Christmas Collage”
- Cardstock – BoBunny Back to Back Dots and Bazzill
- Crystal Stickers – Mark Richards Inc.
- Ranger Distress Inks – Pine Needles, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain
Another very simple card, showcasing the collage image of this Hero Arts stamp. I used Distress Inks to color it and layered it with contrasting colors. My Christmas deadline for Operation Write Home is this week, so I need to get this in the mail to my shipper! Thank you for the visit!