- Dies all by Simon Says Stamp:
- Stitched Rectangles
- Merry Christmas
- Melody Snowflake
- Abby Snowflake
- Ranger Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass
- Sequins – Doodlebug Designs
- Cardstock – Neenah Solar White
I created this card for the Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group Challenge #25: White on White with a Touch of Color. I immediately thought of Winter cards for this color scheme. I applied some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink with a foam applicator for a little contrast in the background for the snowflakes. I then added sequins and Wink of Stella sparkly ink around the snowflakes for a bit more frost. Finally, I layered the white “stitched” piece onto a white card. I really enjoyed making this card! Maybe it is because our normally mild Pacific Northwest weather was in the 90s once again today! Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Candyland Christmas”
- Dies – The Cat’s Pajamas CutUps “Holiday Toppers”, Memory Box “New Castle Snowflake” and Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Circles Large”
- Paper – Reminisce “Enchanted”
- Kraft paper card base
- Sakura Metallic Gelly Roll pens
It has been a really long time since I’ve posted a card! Whew! So here is a penguin card to make things right! This is a Cat’s Pajamas set I’ve had for a long time, but the snowflake topper is brand new, at least to me! The TCP Tuesday Challenge #280 is to use a color palette of red, black and Kraft. I embossed the penguin stamp and then colored the image with Sakura Metallic Gelly Roll pens. I popped up the sentiment, repeating the circle and the snowflake motifs.
Just for fun, this is also a stop on the Cat’s Pajamas’ Winter Blog Hop. Thanks for stopping by and I’ll try not to take so long for my next post!
Just a little diversion from the usual paper and ink for the holidays. I’ve been making some beaded snowflake ornaments for a change of pace. I used Darice snowflake ornament (wire) forms and an assortment of beads, many of which are scattered around the floor still, a result of my various beading accidents!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
- Die cut made with Memory Box “Grand Merry Christmas” die
- Patterned papers – SEI “Berry Melody Collection: Christmas” woven sheet with foil accents and KaiserCraft “Christmas Carol Collection: O’Holy Night”
- Metal accents – Momenta
- Cardstock – Bazzill
This card is very clean and simple, yet merry! This die cut, made with a Memory Box die, creates such a lovely focal point. I like to combine two subtle, patterned papers and just keep it at that with the small snowflake embellishments.Thanks for checking in during this busy time!
- Dies – Impression Obsession “Vintage Ornament,” Elizabeth Craft Designs “Sprig with Berries,” and Penny Black “Love and Joy”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Christmas”
- Cardstock – Bazzill and BoBunny
- WorldWin translucent vellum “Frost Iridescent”
- Silver mirror cardstock
This card is made up of die cuts and embossing–no stamping! Not only that, I combined dies from three different companies, which made it kind of fun! It is also fitting for the CAS-ual Fridays Clean and Simple Challenge #122 “Out on a Limb.” Thanks for stopping by today.