- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Smells Like Cake”
- Dies – The Cat’s Pajamas “Fancy Flip Cut Ups”
- Patterned paper – Hampton Art Ki Memories “Metro Garden”
- Patterned cardstock – BoBunny
- Solid cardstock – Bazzill
I had not created a flip card like this before. I used The Cat’s Pajamas dies to make it, which made it a simpler process (they also have a video on their site with a demo on how to make a flip card with this die set). The penguins are on the outside of the card and when you flip that portion, you can see the sentiment (below). I colored the penguins with Copic markers. We gave this to my brother-in-law for his birthday. Thanks for stopping by today.
- Stamps –
- We R Memory Keepers – “Bunny”
- Memory Box – “Spiral Flower”
- Lawn Fawn – “Milo’s ABCs” (spelling out “Bunny Hugs”)
- Dies – Simon Says Stamp “Frames”
- Patterned paper – Doodlebug Designs “Easter Parade”
- Glitter Button – American Crafts
- Copic markers
- Cardstock – Bazzill and Paper Accents
- Twine – Doodlebug Designs
Here is an Easter card, complete with a bunny and eggs! Challenge #15 at Simon Says Stamp Flickr Group is to make an Easter or Spring card this time around. I was inspired by Mojo Monday Sketch #390. I added some little touches of color with Copic markers to the stamped bunny and created the sentiment with my Lawn Fawn alphabet stamp set (Milo’s ABCs). Both of the dies I used are from a Simon Says Stamp set (Frames). I heat embossed the little Memory Box flower stamp and then attached a sparkly button on top for a handmade embellishment. The papers feature lots of Springtime colors. Thanks for visiting by today.
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Soar” set
- Patterned paper – Reminisce “Blast Off”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Copic markers
I was inspired by the sketch for the latest Freshly Made Sketches Challenge (#179) when I made this card. It was meant to be, using the spacey bunny from one of my many The Cat’s Pajamas set with my newly acquired patterned paper from Reminisce. I colored all of the stamped images, including the sentiment, with Copics. A clean and simple design with my take on the sketch. Thanks for stopping by.
- Stencil – Donna Downey “Leaf-Stem Trio”
- Stamp – from Hero Arts “Live Life” set
- Cardstock – BoBunny
- Dylusions Ink Spray – Fresh Lime
- Distress Ink – Peeled Paint
I am a big fan of leaf motifs of any kind, be they featured on stamps, stencils, photos, or anything else. So when I saw the Addicted to CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenge with the code word: Green, the first thing I thought of was leaves. I sprayed the Dylusions spray ink through the leaf stencil for the background and then stamped the sentiment. I then blended Distress Ink around the edges and mounted it onto a folded card. Thanks for visiting today.
Welcome to my stop on The Cat’s Pajamas Spring Blog Hop 2015! We are celebrating the wonderful new Spring release of new stamps, dies and templates! If you are hopping along, you should have just come from Wendy M.’s blog, Wake Up with Wendy. The top of the hop is at Lisa’s blog, My Little Creative Escape. Today I’ve got some major muscle groups working!
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “You Got This” set
- Patterned papers – Crate Paper “Flea Market” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Die cuts:
- The Cat’s Pajamas “Wavy Stitched Border”
- Spellbinders Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Cardstock – BoBunny Island Mist Double Dot and Paper Accents
Our bunny friend is proving himself, even by lifting the added weight of that little bird! I took some liberties with Sketch 286 so I could incorporate the die cut across the top made with the Wavy Stitched Border die. I colored the bunny with Copic markers and trimmed him out and popped him up for a little dimension. Or is he a she??
I’m looking forward to playing more with the products in the new release. Some of my all-time favorite critters are featured, so I can’t go wrong! Thanks for stopping by today.
Your next stop is Jessie’s blog at Can You Say Addicted to Stamps?
- Stamp – Penny Black “Pansy Bunny”
- Patterned paper – KaiserCraft “Kaleidoscope” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Border punch – Fiskars “Upper Crest”
- Cardstock – Paper Accents
- Ranger Distress Inks: Dried Marigold, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Pumice Stone, Seedless Preserves, Spun Sugar, Mustard Seed, Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen
Today I’m sharing a card that I colored this week for The Daily Marker 30-day Color Challenge. I used Ranger Distress inks and a water brush to add color to this stamped image. I’ve been having a good time coloring each day and sometimes even creating a card with what I’ve colored! Thanks for stopping by today.
- Stamps – The Cat’s Pajamas “Patterned Petals” (flowers and sentiment)
- Patterned papers – from Creative Imaginations Christine Adolph Collection “Boho” 6 X 6″ paper pad
- Die – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Classic Ovals”
- Bling – Mark Richards Hot Pink 3 mm Crystal Stickers
- Cardstock – Bazzill
Here is another card made with stamps from The Cat’s Pajamas new release! Sneaky Peeks of the stamps are being featured all week and will be available beginning March 17th. Make sure you visit The Cat’s Pajamas Blog each day between now and then to see new stamps, CutUps Dies and Cutables and lots of card samples. I cut out the different flowers in the set after stamping them on patterned paper. I then layered them and adhered each piece with dimensional adhesive. You can see the dimension I was able to achieve and a little more detail in the photo below. Thanks for stopping by today.