- Digital image – Ike’s Art - colored with Copic Markers
- Die cut – made from Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Fifteen”
- Patterned papers – Black Market Paper Society “Ebony & Alabaster” 6 X 6″ pad
- Cardstock – Bazzill
- Felt flower – Creative Impressions “Blossoms & Leaves”
- Paper leaf – Prima Marketing, Inc.
- Brad/metal flower – Nunn Design “Daisy Brad”
This card features a digital image by Ike’s Art that I got by participating in the Crafter’s Digital Art Center (CDAC) Freebies Progressive Challenge. I colored the image with Copic markers. The card design is based on the current sketch at Mojo Monday: Sketch #234. I created it in response to the March ODBD challenge at Operation Write Home Stars and Stamps, which is a “Tic-Tac-Toe” challenge where I had to pick three in a row from elements on their game board. As it turned out, I managed to get two different lines of three in a row: Brads, Digi Stamp, Die Cut and Die Cut, Layers , Stripes. This was a really fun idea for a challenge! Thanks for stopping by today!
Above is a closer look at a couple of this card’s details.