- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Jovial: Flannel Pajamas”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Christmas set”
- Sentiment sticker – Starform Stickers
- Star embellishment – Recollections
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I learned how to make this Origami tree on Operation Write Home a couple of months ago. I used Sketch #169 at Clean & Simple Stamping. This is a pretty sparkly card between the irredescent paper and the glittery star on top of the tree. Thanks for your visit.
I’m excited because today I’m the featured cardmaker on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Blog! Every Friday they select a different card-inclined person and show some of the cards they have made that have been shipped to the troops. It is always fun to see the different cardmaking styles and techniques we have in our community. I hope to share a card here later tonight, but I have to work late so I’m not sure if it will really happen! Thanks for stopping by.
- Stamp – Inkadinkado “Big Pattern Heart”
- Embossing folder – Cuttlebug “Musical Flourish”
- Die cut – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Lacey Circles”
- Patterned paper – GCD Studios “Chianti Collection: Small Dots”
- Cardstock – Bazzill
I was inspired by the current sketch at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Sketch #98 and made this card as a result. I popped up the image and the die cut for a little dimension and inked all of the edges. This is a great sketch–I really like the potential for color-blocking with it. Thanks for stopping by!
- Patterned papers – My Mind’s Eye “Lime Twist” collection
- Stamps – Daisy Bucket Designs “Swirl Heart” and Studio G/Hampton Art Series 62
- Border punch – Fiskars “Threading Water Punch”
I used the latest script at Unscripted Sketches: Sketch #134 to make this card. This will be another Valentine for my Operation Write Home shipment I need to complete soon. Thanks for stopping by!
- Digital image – Just Some Lines
- Die cuts – Spellbinder’s Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics and Bobunny “Wine Dot”
For this digital image challenge at Operation Write Home, I used one of the free images at Crafter’s Digital Art Center for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #8. I colored the puppy with Copic markers and made it into another love card/Valentine to ship off to the troops in the next group of shipments. Thanks for visiting today!