- Stamps –
- Large heart – Inkadinkado
- Small heart – My Sentiments Exactly
- Sentiment – A Muse Artstamps
- Die Cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Eyelet Circles” (two sizes) and “Labels Seventeen” for the card base
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics and BoBunny Back-to-Back Dots
- Ranger Distress Ink in Fired Brick for distressing at the edges
I made this card after visiting the Operation Write Home Happy Hour Blog Skip that showcased the Hero Arts newly released stamps. There was lots of inspiration as I hopped through the different blogs. I was particularly intrigued by the shape of card base of the card created by Julie at “Handmade by Julie.” Her card inspired me to make this Valentine to ship off someone overseas so that they can send it home to a loved one. Thanks for stopping by!