- Stamp – A Stamp in the Hand “Pear Border”
- Patterned paper – BoBunny Dots
- Green textured cardstock
- Corner punch – Fiskars “Budding Flower”
- Die cut – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Standard Cirles Large”
- Background card – handmade direct-to-paper with ColorBox Chalk inks
- Embossing powders - Stampendous “Ultra Detail Gold” and “Ultra Detail Copper (opaque)” and Personal Stamp Exchange “Desert Tapestry”
I was playing with a technique of mixing embossing powders prior to heat embossing for this card (inspired by the August issue of Vamp Stamp News). I used the current sketch at Card Positioning Systems: CPS Sketch #235. Thanks for stopping by.