- Die cuts – Spellbinders Nestabilities “Labels Seventeen” and Memory Box “Bistro Label” for sentiment
- Rose from “Butterfly Garden Collection” by Pink Paislee
- Stamp – Lockhart Stamp Company
- Patterned paper – Basic Grey “Green at Heart: Kelly”
- Cardstock – Bazzill Basics
- Pearls – KaiserCraft
I’m pretty amazed that i’ve posted 100 cards already–just in a few months. Anyway, this is a card made using this week’s sketch on OWH Stars and Stripes: Sketch #81. I like this sketch–it is simple and very easy to apply to any card theme. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the 100th post!