- Dragonfly Stamp – Stampendous
- Swirl Stamp – Penny Black “Scroll Strip”
- Sentiment Stamp – Hero Arts “Thinking of You”
- Patterned paper – We R MemoryKeepers
- Square Scalloped Punch – Marvy Uchida
- Cuttlebug embossing folder – Polka Dots
- Background – Dryer sheet adhered to cardstock, then run through the Cuttlebug.
This card was made as part of the Operation Write Home “Try a New Technique” Challenge. I decided to try the dryer sheet technique and had mediocre results! The background with the dryer sheet definitely adds a different texture and stamping on it gives you a soft image (I only stamped the scroll stamp on the dryer sheet). It was fun to try something new.