- Flower – made with dies from The Cat’s Pajamas “Easy Rosette 017″
- Patterned papers used in flower – 7gypsies “Asmara” and “Bazrah”
- Die-cuts – Spellbinders Shapeabilities “Foliage”
- Scallops embossed with Cuttlebug “Victoria” embossing folder and inked with creamy brown Colorbox Chalk Ink.
- Background stamped with Hero Arts “Flourish Wave”
- Notched banner – die-cut also from The Cat’s Pajamas “Easy Rosette 017″ set. Sentiment stamped with Hero Arts “Petite Wishes.”
This card was made with the Card Patterns Sketch 116. Lots of texture and dimension to this card! I used the dies for this card for the first time. The flower is die-cut, and then accordian pleated. The “middles” are part of the set, as is the banner. Very useful! I also used the folliage Spellbinders dies for the first time. I love them and I’ll use them and the others in the set often. Thanks for visiting.